Portfolio Details

  • Mar 2024, 10:06 AM

App Development

Content writing is the process of writing, editing, and publishing content in a digital format. That content can include blog posts, video or podcast scripts, ebooks or whitepapers, press releases, product category descriptions, landing page or social media copy and more.


Write unique and original content, and go above and beyond what you find online.

Whenever I start a new blog post, like this one, I start with plenty of online research — but that's not where it ends.

After Googling relevant topics, including "content writing tips", I begin creating an outline using some of the information I find online.

However, your piece will never rank if you just copy-and-paste the same information that already exists online — and, even if it does, when your readers catch on (and they will), they'll lose trust in your brand as an authority within the industry.

Once I finish my rough outline (which will include about 60% of the information I found through online research), I fill in the remaining 40% with unique, original insights. If I know about a topic personally (as is the case with "content writing", since I'm a content writer myself), I'll fill in the outline with original anecdotes, tips, or personal examples.

Video Editing
Mar 2024, 10:08 AM
Web Development
Mar 2024, 10:04 AM
Content Writting
Mar 2024, 10:09 AM
Cyber Security
Mar 2024, 10:07 AM
App Development
Mar 2024, 10:06 AM